I received another alarm today that life is too short to waste away. There is so much in my life that I want to see, that I want to live for and that I want to do. I don't want my husband, children, parents, siblings and friends having to struggle with my sickness or death. I am reminded that I am making changes in my life to avoid this but I can be doing so much more. Everyone needs "wake up calls" in life. More often than not, hitting that snooze button wears you down faster than if you had just "woke up" to begin with. Make a change (or two or ten) before it's really too late to wake up to life! Just do it!!!!!!! Please...
Two of my aunts are sick. Out of 12 siblings, I will have my mom and 3 other aunts left. Our family has lived a life of unhealthy... It's scary to know that if I don't change my ways, I could end up the same fate. Its scary to know that my mom and sister are on that path with me. I see my mom suffering from her own health issues and now dealing with losing another sister and it breaks my heart. I don't want my loved ones to have to live that pain.
I stay focused on my goals of losing my weight and eating better. I KNOW I can do more about my health though. I will be more active. This lazy self has got to go. Even its its just 10-15 minutes here or there, I need to be moving. I will be more active!
No comments:
Post a Comment